I cannot say anything but wonderful things about Lindsey! she put us so at ease with her kindness and easy demeanor and we knew that she was someone we would want to be around on our wedding day! She wasn't just doing her "job", she actually took the time to get to know us and made the entire wedding photography process so smooth. On the day of our wedding, she was like one of my friends just helping me with my big day- She's so much more than just a vendor!
Amanda & Evan
Lindsey is PHENOMENAL! My husband and I were blown away with our images and how comfortable she made us feel in front of the camera. We shared not only great conversation and lots of laughs, but Lindsey also set aside time to make sure she understood exactly what we were looking for in our photos and was able to capture it all! She is the sweetest and clearly has a passion for her couples. I would recommend her to anyone!
Brittany & Jake
Lindsey LOVES her couples, and that is evidenced by everything that she does as a photographer! If you want someone who not only gives you amazing images, but who truly cares about you as a couple then Lindsey is exactly that person! We are so grateful she’s been there to capture so many of our important milestones!
Jessica & Zachary
Lindsey, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for our photos!! Jade knew exactly what she was doing when she chose you to be our photographer. They are all so well done and I am so pleased with how they turned out, as is Jade! I am so thankful!
Jade & David
- Think we're a perfect fit? I'd love to join your team of Friendors (friend + vendor, that is)!
- Complete the form below to reach out and say hello! I’ll make sure you have all the essentials covered, tailor it with any additional things you need, and send over a customized proposal just for you!
- Once you’re an official #LaRueBride, we’ll get to know each other as we talk about your story, all the things that make your heart swell, and even what your latest Netflix binge is!
- We’ll schedule your engagement session - the beginning of your wedding photography experience, where we’ll capture some amazing images and help you both feel comfortable in front of the camera (so we can skip that “warm up period” on your wedding day!).
- With plenty of free planning resources you can click through on your lunch break, an easy line of access to me for questions and wedding conversation, and even a couple fun surprises along the way (*wink*), you’ll have all your ducks in a row for wedding day.
- Put on that white dress and tell your groom to suit up- this is going to be legendary! Because of our careful planning, your timeline will be relaxed with plenty of time for photography and enjoying the day with friends and family.
- At the end of the night, I’ll give you a great big hug as you zoom off to your honeymoon. When you return, I’ll have all your images ready to prove it wasn’t just a beautiful dream!
- All that’s left is to find the perfect heirloom to hold your sweet memories. We’ll work side-by-side to create a keepsake that’s even more valuable than grandmama’s pearls.
-- You’re the girl who keeps mementos and has a stockpile of meaningful ticket stubs, notes, and little keepsakes tucked away somewhere special.
-- You want a marriage more beautiful than your wedding, and daaaang to you want a gorgeous wedding!
-- You believe in belly laughs, genuine smiles, and the beauty of sending a handwritten thank you note. It’s the genuine and intentional connections that make life worth living and leave a legacy worth remembering.
-- You’re not going for trendy, and you know that Pinterest fad will be gone tomorrow. The best inspiration is found right in your story’s intimate details – like the song that always makes you think of him, the archway you first kissed under, and the coffeeshop where you bonded over chai lattes.
-- You take joy in living the little things and find happiness in the details. Whether it’s the way your creamer swirls into your coffee, the exact shade of blue of his eyes, or the wax seals of your invitation suite, you know it’s the little touches that make up the beautiful, big picture.
The wedding collection includes eight hours of wedding coverage, two photographers, a complimentary engagement session, and a beautiful gallery of your hi-resolution images.
the investment begins at $3500
Also available are boudoir, bridal, and additional portrait sessions.
I’m Lindsey, heirloom photographer for brides who want a marriage more beautiful than their wedding (and boy, do you want an incredibly dreamy wedding!). I'm crazy about serving you as a storyteller so you can focus on the important things- like that handsome fella you can't wait to marry and the beautiful marriage you're building together.
-- Been spotted camera-in-hand all over the Southeast US + over 10 countries, most recently Cuba!
-- Photographed weddings since I was rocking a plaid, pleated skirt back in high school.
-- Served over a hundred couples as their wedding photographer, dress fluffer, and confidante as they said “I DO”.
When I’m not busy clicking the shutter on precious memories, you’ll most likely find me accidentally overwatering my houseplants or hunting for treasures in an antique store alongside my handsome husband.
My travel-worn camera bag and red hair have:
a special thank you to Laura Barnes for this photo!
Just like every bride, every wedding is different! I photograph everything that looks beautiful, interesting, or lovely to me and I don’t limit the amount of images that you receive. If there is more to photograph, then I’ll be excited to deliver more images to you. As a baseline, I typically produce a very minimum of 700 images from a full wedding day.
There are a few different reasons for this, but the main one is because of the type of experience I provide! The care and environment I pour into my couples takes time and I wouldn’t be able to do a good job at providing it if I stretched myself too thin. You are important to me and you deserve the very best!
Why, yes, thanks so much for asking! It’s good to get the important stuff out of the way early.
Yes, yes, yes! Better safe than sorry, my dear!
When you book me for your wedding day, I am exclusively yours for that day! I do not photograph any other weddings or events that day so that I can give you my full attention and focus.
The honeymoon may be over, but that doesn’t mean you have nothing to look forward to! As soon as you return, we’ll set a time to get together and see ALL your beautiful images!
*Warning: common side effects include squeals of glee, tears of joy, and ensuing happy dances after seeing how amazing you both look.
Tell me about your wedding! Describe yourself, your
wedding plans, and what you are looking for in your photography.
Email (remember to double check it!)*
Bride's Full Name*
Groom's Full Name*
Wedding Date & Location*
Fill out this little form and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours (Monday - Friday). Or you can email me at email@example.com
a special thank you to Laura Barnes for this photo!
Who can I thank for the referral?
I'll be in touch shortly! If you don't receive a response within 24 business hours (Monday - Friday), please check your spam folder.
In the meantime, might I suggest...